Tom Cruise Lawyer Blasts Tab For Claiming Actor “Abandoned” Daughter Suri
3:48 pm, July 18th, 2012
“Suri in Tears: Abandoned By Her Dad,” reads a story heralded on the cover of Life & Style.
But far from the tab’s claim that Tom Cruise has “abandoned” his daughter with Katie Holmes, the star has spent the past two days in New York with her, taking Suri to gymnastics classes and even on a helicopter ride.
Of course, if one wasted $2.99 and bought the magazine, one would not find a single reference to back up the claim that Cruise “abandoned” Suri.
He wrote the tab’s cover “as anyone knows who saw their photos together yesterday and today, is a disgusting, vicious lie,” adding that “until this week, Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day.”
“Tom dearly loves Suri and the last thing he would ever do is abandoned her,” says Cruise’s lawyer.
Perhaps Life & Style should abandon its sensationalist and inaccurate reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside