OK! Magazine Fabricates Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Reunion
2:27 pm, July 3rd, 2012
This is a HUGELY embarrassing mess-up, even by OK! magazine’s standards.
OK! reports that the duo enjoyed some “just-us-girls time” in the Big Apple that day, stopping by Chelsea Piers and Whole Foods, and also catching a screening of Brave in the East Village.
So far, so good.
But here’s how OK! ends its caption: “The pair rejoined Tom for his 50th birthday on July 3.”
First of all, this issue was on newsstands on July 2 — and printed before that — meaning OK! outright fabricated what “happened” on July 3 long before July 3.
Moreover, OK! magazine is so bad at reporting celebrity news, it didn’t even bother to correct the item when Cruise and Holmes’ divorce became the biggest story in weeks.
Cruise and Holmes are obviously not with each other to celebrate his milestone 50th birthday today.
OK! just got caught (1) inventing a future story while being (2) dead wrong about the present.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years