WATCH: Tom Brady Gets Mocked For Boston Accent in Funny or Die Video
2:56 pm, May 29th, 2012VIDEO
Tom Brady gets mocked for his “Boston” accent in a new sketch for Funny or Die.
In the video below, the New England Patriots quarterback attempts to shop for Under Armour in a L.A. sporting goods store, but instead is lambasted for his Bostonian pronunciation by an annoying salesman.
A fellow shopper also confuses him for Matt Damon.
It’s funny because Brady is actually from California, and he really doesn’t have much of a Boston accent.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair