WATCH: Tom Brady Gets Mocked For Boston Accent in Funny or Die Video
2:56 pm, May 29th, 2012VIDEO
Tom Brady gets mocked for his “Boston” accent in a new sketch for Funny or Die.
In the video below, the New England Patriots quarterback attempts to shop for Under Armour in a L.A. sporting goods store, but instead is lambasted for his Bostonian pronunciation by an annoying salesman.
A fellow shopper also confuses him for Matt Damon.
It’s funny because Brady is actually from California, and he really doesn’t have much of a Boston accent.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry
- Cutest Couple: Emily Blunt And John Krasinki
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood