Toddlers & Tiaras Family Inspired by RuPaul and Drag Queens (VIDEO)
2:59 pm, December 6th, 2011VIDEO
Have you ever watched inadvertent horror show “Toddlers & Tiaras” and thought, “What would this look like with more of a drag queen element”?
Well, wonder no more!
On Wednesday, the kiddie pageant docu-series returns with a brother and sister (Bob and Riley) whose parents take their “inspiration” from RuPaul.
“He’s our favorite queen,” explains Mom.
For young Bob, that means growing and beading a long rat’s tail, while Riley is instructed to look “fierce” and toss her cape.
Come to think of it, that’s pretty much what “Toddlers & Tiaras” is like without drag queen inspiration, too.
Check out the video below!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker