“Toddlers & Tiaras” Mom Forces Daughter to Split Personalities For Pageant
6:34 pm, September 22nd, 2011VIDEO
This week on “Toddlers & Tiaras,” the mother-daughter pageant freak fest, we meet Carley and her mom Melissa.
Melissa has spent roughly $30,000 this year on pageants and considers her daughter “as close to an exact replica of me as there could ever be.”
“I feel like her and I are the same person, we live the same life… and I just feel like that is me on the stage,” she says, without a hint of irony.
Adding to the “ick” factor is that 5-year-old Carley has a second personality named “Darla” whom Melissa encourages to come out for pageants.
“Darla” seems to be sassier and more divalicious than Carley, which is why Melissa demands to speak to “Dar” while the two prep for a competition. “Darla” explains to the cameras that Carley had to “stay at home.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?