Toddlers & Tiaras Moms Get Freaky Pageant Makeovers
12:05 pm, February 16th, 2012PHOTOS + VIDEO
The moms from “Toddlers & Tiaras” are getting a taste of their own medicine.
In an attempt to show the mothers what their children endure every time they get ready for a pageant, the ladies are given full makeovers mimicking their daughters’ beauty show looks for an upcoming “Anderson.”
The results are… yikes.
However, Anderson Cooper’s efforts to teach the moms that what they’re doing to their kids isn’t necessarily healthy are of no avail.
The ladies think their makeovers are “fun” and reveal they have no plans to stop entering their daughters in pageants.
Check out the photos and preview below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Miranda Kerr Is Picture Perfect In South Korea
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples