Toddlers & Tiaras Moms Get Freaky Pageant Makeovers
12:05 pm, February 16th, 2012PHOTOS + VIDEO
The moms from “Toddlers & Tiaras” are getting a taste of their own medicine.
In an attempt to show the mothers what their children endure every time they get ready for a pageant, the ladies are given full makeovers mimicking their daughters’ beauty show looks for an upcoming “Anderson.”
The results are… yikes.
However, Anderson Cooper’s efforts to teach the moms that what they’re doing to their kids isn’t necessarily healthy are of no avail.
The ladies think their makeovers are “fun” and reveal they have no plans to stop entering their daughters in pageants.
Check out the photos and preview below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey