Toddlers & Tiaras Has 4-Year-Old “Smoking” Prop Cigarette (VIDEO)
12:46 pm, August 31st, 2012VIDEO
“Toddlers & Tiaras” continues to cause controversy.
This week, another mother is under fire for having her four-year-old dress as Sandy from Grease, complete with a prop cigarette.
In the video below, little Destiny rehearses with her faux cigarette, telling her mom, “I need the real cigarette.”
And before the child goes on stage, her mother, who defends her controversial choice in the name of “acting,” tells her daughter, “Don’t forget to smoke!”
A number of audience members and judges alike are shocked when the child enters the pageant stage “puffing” on the faux cigarette.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant