Toddlers & Tiaras Has 4-Year-Old “Smoking” Prop Cigarette (VIDEO)
12:46 pm, August 31st, 2012VIDEO
“Toddlers & Tiaras” continues to cause controversy.
This week, another mother is under fire for having her four-year-old dress as Sandy from Grease, complete with a prop cigarette.
In the video below, little Destiny rehearses with her faux cigarette, telling her mom, “I need the real cigarette.”
And before the child goes on stage, her mother, who defends her controversial choice in the name of “acting,” tells her daughter, “Don’t forget to smoke!”
A number of audience members and judges alike are shocked when the child enters the pageant stage “puffing” on the faux cigarette.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Miley's Jersey And Platforms Look: Fail?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples