VIDEO: “Today” Show Interrupted by Man Jumping Over Barricade
10:04 am, February 22nd, 2011VIDEO
A man threw himself over the barricade separating the “Today” show hosts from fans in Rockefeller Plaza this morning, interrupting the broadcast.
“We’re certainly awake now,” said Vieira.
Roker said it sounded like the man was yelling about being “God’s gift to music.”
Security attended to the matter quickly, and no one was harmed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?