Who Was Eliminated on X Factor?
8:59 pm, November 28th, 2013
“The X Factor” held a special Thanksgiving results show on Thursday, where the Top 6 was revealed — and two singers got the boot.
After receiving the lowest amount of votes for Wednesday’s performances, Lillie MCloud was immediately eliminated.
Mentor Kelly Rowland said, “I’ve watched Lily grow even more, she’s such an incredible woman and I’ve enjoyed working with her.”
It was later revealed that Rion Page and Josh Levi would have to go head-to-head in the “final showdown” in hopes of staying in the competition.
Page from Demi Lovato’s team performed first, followed by Paulina Rubio’s contestant Levi.
Kelly Rowland voted to eliminate Page, while Simon Cowell voted to eliminate Levi, meaning the decision came to a deadlock and the public’s vote would decide who would get kicked off the show.
In the end, Josh Levi got the boot, while Page was safe for another week.
Check out the FULL Top 6 below.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
BOYS CONTESTANTS (Paulina Rubio)
GIRLS CONTESTANTS (Demi Lovato)
OVER 25 CONTESTANTS (Kelly Rowland)
GROUP ACTS (Simon Cowell)
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids