Michael Jackson Kids Placed Under Temporary Guardianship of T.J. Jackson
2:42 pm, July 25th, 2012
On Wednesday, an L.A. probate court judge suspended Katherine Jackson as the guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket because she’s been in Arizona and hasn’t spoken to the kids in more than a week, having possibly been prevented by a third party (presumably Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson).
The lawyer for Paris, Prince and Blanket said the kids were in favor of having T.J. as their temporary guardian.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Katherine has been out of town amid family chaos and an alleged plot by her children to take control of the estate.
On Tuesday, it was alleged, though unsubstantiated, that Janet and Paris had slapped each other during a heated altercation at the children’s home.
Katherine is said to be returning home today.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss