Michael Jackson Kids Placed Under Temporary Guardianship of T.J. Jackson
2:42 pm, July 25th, 2012
On Wednesday, an L.A. probate court judge suspended Katherine Jackson as the guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket because she’s been in Arizona and hasn’t spoken to the kids in more than a week, having possibly been prevented by a third party (presumably Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson).
The lawyer for Paris, Prince and Blanket said the kids were in favor of having T.J. as their temporary guardian.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Katherine has been out of town amid family chaos and an alleged plot by her children to take control of the estate.
On Tuesday, it was alleged, though unsubstantiated, that Janet and Paris had slapped each other during a heated altercation at the children’s home.
Katherine is said to be returning home today.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Famous Left Handers
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?