Tito Ortiz Arrested for Domestic Violence
2:54 pm, April 26th, 2010UPDATED
Police arrested mixed martial arts star Tito Ortiz today on suspicion of domestic violence.
Jenna Jameson, with whom Ortiz has twin one-year-old boys, told reporters she was “completely shocked” and planned to press charges against her longtime partner. She claimed Ortiz had “lashed out” in a confrontation that left Jameson feeling “betrayed.”
The adult film actress-turned-entrepreneur is believed to have filed a restraining order against Ortiz already.
Authorities took Ortiz into custody at the couple’s Huntington Beach, CA residence after responding to a 911 call reportedly placed by Jameson’s father at 9:53 AM. Police cannot make a domestic violence arrest unless the victim displays a “visible injury.”
Ortiz was jailed in Huntington Beach but later released after posting $25,000 bail.
He and Jameson have been in a relationship since 2006. Their two sons were born in March 2009.
Gossip Cop will follow the story as it develops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting