Tito Ortiz Arrested for Domestic Violence
2:54 pm, April 26th, 2010UPDATED
Police arrested mixed martial arts star Tito Ortiz today on suspicion of domestic violence.
Jenna Jameson, with whom Ortiz has twin one-year-old boys, told reporters she was “completely shocked” and planned to press charges against her longtime partner. She claimed Ortiz had “lashed out” in a confrontation that left Jameson feeling “betrayed.”
The adult film actress-turned-entrepreneur is believed to have filed a restraining order against Ortiz already.
Authorities took Ortiz into custody at the couple’s Huntington Beach, CA residence after responding to a 911 call reportedly placed by Jameson’s father at 9:53 AM. Police cannot make a domestic violence arrest unless the victim displays a “visible injury.”
Ortiz was jailed in Huntington Beach but later released after posting $25,000 bail.
He and Jameson have been in a relationship since 2006. Their two sons were born in March 2009.
Gossip Cop will follow the story as it develops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show