Tina Simpson Writing Tell-All Book About Marriage, Joe’s Sexuality?
5:52 pm, November 14th, 2012
The magazine suggests that Tina’s supposed memoir will also delve into “Joe’s sexuality.”
“Tina was already planning on writing a book before her marriage to Joe crumbled, but that was going to be about her own life as mom to Jessica and Ashlee,” explains a Star insider. “Now that idea has been shelved, and Tina is focusing on writing a tell-all about her marriage to Joe.”
According to the the tab’s source, Tina has an “escape clause” in her book contract, but will likely “go ahead with the project — unless she uses it as a hammer to get Joe to agree to give her whatever she wants in their big-bucks divorce.”
In other words, Star has a feeling its source’s bombshell tell-all story may not be all it’s cracked up to be, and wants to cover itself.
We can’t say we’re shocked, given the magazine’s shockingly bad track record with this type of story, including the erroneous, debunked claim that Jessica Simpson was set to write a scathing tell-all at one time.
It turns out this latest report is equally inaccurate.
A source close to the family tells Gossip Cop there is no forthcoming Tina tell-all about Joe.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too