Tina Fey “Warns” Taylor Swift at Globes: “Stay Away” From Michael J. Fox’s Son
12:34 am, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
Taking the stage with co-host Amy Poehler and pretending to drunk after they both failed to win Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Fey unexpectedly set her sights on first-time nominee Swift, who also similarly didn’t win for her Best Song nomination.
“And you know what, Taylor Swift,” began Fey, “You stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son!”
Sam Fox, who was serving as the evening’s Mr. Golden Globe, wasn’t on stage at the time, but the camera panned to his parents in the audience, who seemed amused.
As the audience laughed uproariously, Poehler chimed in, “Or go for it.”
“No, she needs some ‘me time’ to learn about herself,” added Fey.
Sadly, viewers at home did not get to see Swift’s reaction.
Check out the moment at the :43-second mark below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young