Tina Fey “Warns” Taylor Swift at Globes: “Stay Away” From Michael J. Fox’s Son
12:34 am, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
Taking the stage with co-host Amy Poehler and pretending to drunk after they both failed to win Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Fey unexpectedly set her sights on first-time nominee Swift, who also similarly didn’t win for her Best Song nomination.
“And you know what, Taylor Swift,” began Fey, “You stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son!”
Sam Fox, who was serving as the evening’s Mr. Golden Globe, wasn’t on stage at the time, but the camera panned to his parents in the audience, who seemed amused.
As the audience laughed uproariously, Poehler chimed in, “Or go for it.”
“No, she needs some ‘me time’ to learn about herself,” added Fey.
Sadly, viewers at home did not get to see Swift’s reaction.
Check out the moment at the :43-second mark below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank