Miley Cyrus, Tina Fey Announced as Saturday Night Live Hosts
11:43 am, September 9th, 2013
Tina Fey will host the “Saturday Night Live” season opener with Arcade Fire as musical guest on September 28, NBC announced on Monday.
The network also revealed that Miley Cyrus will perform hosting and musical duties for the show on October 5.
She made her “SNL” debut back in 2011.
Bruce Willis is set to host on October 25, accompanied by musical guest Katy Perry.
What do you think of the first “SNL” season 39 hosts and performers?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank