Miley Cyrus, Tina Fey Announced as Saturday Night Live Hosts
11:43 am, September 9th, 2013
Tina Fey will host the “Saturday Night Live” season opener with Arcade Fire as musical guest on September 28, NBC announced on Monday.
The network also revealed that Miley Cyrus will perform hosting and musical duties for the show on October 5.
She made her “SNL” debut back in 2011.
Bruce Willis is set to host on October 25, accompanied by musical guest Katy Perry.
What do you think of the first “SNL” season 39 hosts and performers?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days