Miley Cyrus, Tina Fey Announced as Saturday Night Live Hosts
11:43 am, September 9th, 2013
Tina Fey will host the “Saturday Night Live” season opener with Arcade Fire as musical guest on September 28, NBC announced on Monday.
The network also revealed that Miley Cyrus will perform hosting and musical duties for the show on October 5.
She made her “SNL” debut back in 2011.
Bruce Willis is set to host on October 25, accompanied by musical guest Katy Perry.
What do you think of the first “SNL” season 39 hosts and performers?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting