Tina Fey to Receive Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at Kennedy Center
5:41 pm, November 9th, 2010
Tina Fey will be honored tonight as the youngest ever recipient of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
The first female head writer on “Saturday Night Live” and the force behind celebrated sitcom “30 Rock,” Fey will be feted by notables including Steve Martin, Steve Carell, Jon Hamm and Jennifer Hudson.
Other past honorees include Richard Pryor, Bob Newhart, Bill Cosby, and Fey’s “SNL” boss Lorne Michaels.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?