Tina Fey to Receive Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at Kennedy Center
5:41 pm, November 9th, 2010
Tina Fey will be honored tonight as the youngest ever recipient of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
The first female head writer on “Saturday Night Live” and the force behind celebrated sitcom “30 Rock,” Fey will be feted by notables including Steve Martin, Steve Carell, Jon Hamm and Jennifer Hudson.
Other past honorees include Richard Pryor, Bob Newhart, Bill Cosby, and Fey’s “SNL” boss Lorne Michaels.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting