Tina Fey to Receive Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at Kennedy Center
5:41 pm, November 9th, 2010
Tina Fey will be honored tonight as the youngest ever recipient of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
The first female head writer on “Saturday Night Live” and the force behind celebrated sitcom “30 Rock,” Fey will be feted by notables including Steve Martin, Steve Carell, Jon Hamm and Jennifer Hudson.
Other past honorees include Richard Pryor, Bob Newhart, Bill Cosby, and Fey’s “SNL” boss Lorne Michaels.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties