Tina Fey Slams “Boring” Twitter (VIDEO)
2:14 pm, January 12th, 2013VIDEO
Tina Fey does not like Twitter.
The “30 Rock” star and Golden Globes co-host was asked about the social media platform for an “Ask Tina” segment on NBC.com and gave a less than enthusiastic assessment.
“I think you should have to get a license to use Twitter,” said Fey. “Because most people are so f**king boring, that they should shut up.”
The writer-actress noted a couple of people she’d license for Twitter before declaring, “Maybe nobody else. Maybe everybody else, go write it in a journal and mail it to your f**king Grandma. Because it’s boring. IT’S BORING.”
And Fey wasn’t done.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank