Tina Fey Slams “Boring” Twitter (VIDEO)
2:14 pm, January 12th, 2013VIDEO
Tina Fey does not like Twitter.
The “30 Rock” star and Golden Globes co-host was asked about the social media platform for an “Ask Tina” segment on NBC.com and gave a less than enthusiastic assessment.
“I think you should have to get a license to use Twitter,” said Fey. “Because most people are so f**king boring, that they should shut up.”
The writer-actress noted a couple of people she’d license for Twitter before declaring, “Maybe nobody else. Maybe everybody else, go write it in a journal and mail it to your f**king Grandma. Because it’s boring. IT’S BORING.”
And Fey wasn’t done.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller