Tina Fey Burns Taylor Swift For “Special Place In Hell” Comment at Golden Globes
1:17 am, January 13th, 2014
In a subsequent interview, Swift struck back.
The singer remarked, “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people, because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
That “hell” comment stuck with Fey and Poehler.
On Sunday, Poehler won a Golden Globe for her work on “Parks and Recreation,” after which Fey offered some rather pointed congratulations.
Fey told Poehler (and the audience), “I love you, and there’s a special place in hell for you!”
Swift’s reaction to the dig was not on camera.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents