Tina Fey’s Daughter Alice Makes “30 Rock” Debut as Young Liz Lemon
2:25 pm, November 30th, 2012PHOTO + VIDEO
A flashback scene revealing the origin of Liz Lemon’s signature eye roll showed little Alice Richmond giving the expression as a young Lemon.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
Before her noteworthy cameo, Fey’s daughter had already had a lasting impact on the show.
Lemon has used Alice’s coined phrase, “I want to go to there,” many times on the series.
Check out the PHOTO and the FULL EPISODE below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting