Tina Fey’s Daughter Alice Makes “30 Rock” Debut as Young Liz Lemon
2:25 pm, November 30th, 2012PHOTO + VIDEO
A flashback scene revealing the origin of Liz Lemon’s signature eye roll showed little Alice Richmond giving the expression as a young Lemon.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
Before her noteworthy cameo, Fey’s daughter had already had a lasting impact on the show.
Lemon has used Alice’s coined phrase, “I want to go to there,” many times on the series.
Check out the PHOTO and the FULL EPISODE below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious