Tina Fey’s Daughter Alice Makes “30 Rock” Debut as Young Liz Lemon
2:25 pm, November 30th, 2012PHOTO + VIDEO
A flashback scene revealing the origin of Liz Lemon’s signature eye roll showed little Alice Richmond giving the expression as a young Lemon.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
Before her noteworthy cameo, Fey’s daughter had already had a lasting impact on the show.
Lemon has used Alice’s coined phrase, “I want to go to there,” many times on the series.
Check out the PHOTO and the FULL EPISODE below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey