Tina Fey’s Daughter Alice Makes “30 Rock” Debut as Young Liz Lemon
2:25 pm, November 30th, 2012PHOTO + VIDEO
A flashback scene revealing the origin of Liz Lemon’s signature eye roll showed little Alice Richmond giving the expression as a young Lemon.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
Before her noteworthy cameo, Fey’s daughter had already had a lasting impact on the show.
Lemon has used Alice’s coined phrase, “I want to go to there,” many times on the series.
Check out the PHOTO and the FULL EPISODE below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails