Tina Fey Takes Blame for Alec Baldwin’s American Airlines Incident (VIDEO)
6:46 pm, January 6th, 2012VIDEO
While appearing on Thursday’s “Late Show,” the “30 Rock” creator and star told David Letterman that she introduced Baldwin to the game “Words With Friends.”
Fey said, “Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a couple of weeks ago,” jokingly adding, “My first reaction, the thing I was upset about was last spring… I said to him, ‘Hey, there’s this really fun game called… Words With Friends.’”
She also confirmed that Baldwin would return to “30 Rock” next season “if there is a seventh season and NBC is still a thing.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court