Tina Fey Takes Blame for Alec Baldwin’s American Airlines Incident (VIDEO)
6:46 pm, January 6th, 2012VIDEO
While appearing on Thursday’s “Late Show,” the “30 Rock” creator and star told David Letterman that she introduced Baldwin to the game “Words With Friends.”
Fey said, “Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a couple of weeks ago,” jokingly adding, “My first reaction, the thing I was upset about was last spring… I said to him, ‘Hey, there’s this really fun game called… Words With Friends.’”
She also confirmed that Baldwin would return to “30 Rock” next season “if there is a seventh season and NBC is still a thing.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!