Tina Fey Takes Blame for Alec Baldwin’s American Airlines Incident (VIDEO)
6:46 pm, January 6th, 2012VIDEO
While appearing on Thursday’s “Late Show,” the “30 Rock” creator and star told David Letterman that she introduced Baldwin to the game “Words With Friends.”
Fey said, “Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a couple of weeks ago,” jokingly adding, “My first reaction, the thing I was upset about was last spring… I said to him, ‘Hey, there’s this really fun game called… Words With Friends.’”
She also confirmed that Baldwin would return to “30 Rock” next season “if there is a seventh season and NBC is still a thing.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?