Tina Fey Takes Blame for Alec Baldwin’s American Airlines Incident (VIDEO)
6:46 pm, January 6th, 2012VIDEO
While appearing on Thursday’s “Late Show,” the “30 Rock” creator and star told David Letterman that she introduced Baldwin to the game “Words With Friends.”
Fey said, “Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a couple of weeks ago,” jokingly adding, “My first reaction, the thing I was upset about was last spring… I said to him, ‘Hey, there’s this really fun game called… Words With Friends.’”
She also confirmed that Baldwin would return to “30 Rock” next season “if there is a seventh season and NBC is still a thing.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting