WATCH: Time Magazine ‘Person of the Year’ Finalists Announced
12:24 pm, December 13th, 2010VIDEO
“It’s the person or thing that has most influenced the culture and the news in the past year, both good or for ill,” explains Stengel.
As always, it’s an eclectic mix.
Here is the short list:
The “Person” will be announced on Wednesday.
Of these six finalists, who do YOU think should be recognized as 2010’s “Person Of The Year”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL