Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce: Report
8:06 pm, October 16th, 2013
Timbaland and his wife Monique Mosley are reportedly divorcing after five years of marriage.
Mosley is said to have filed a petition asking the music producer to pay child support for their 5-year-old daughter, as well as her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship.
The couple has been together for 10 years, and Mosley reportedly argues in her paperwork that Timbaland has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own,” and therefore should be responsible for child support.
In her documents, Mosley also requests other miscellaneous expenses be covered such as life insurance, vacations, and attorneys’ fees.
And, according to TMZ, she’s seeking three types of alimony: a lump sum, “rehabilitative alimony,” and permanent alimony.
Timbaland has yet to comment on the reported split.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank