Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce: Report
8:06 pm, October 16th, 2013
Timbaland and his wife Monique Mosley are reportedly divorcing after five years of marriage.
Mosley is said to have filed a petition asking the music producer to pay child support for their 5-year-old daughter, as well as her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship.
The couple has been together for 10 years, and Mosley reportedly argues in her paperwork that Timbaland has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own,” and therefore should be responsible for child support.
In her documents, Mosley also requests other miscellaneous expenses be covered such as life insurance, vacations, and attorneys’ fees.
And, according to TMZ, she’s seeking three types of alimony: a lump sum, “rehabilitative alimony,” and permanent alimony.
Timbaland has yet to comment on the reported split.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together