Tim Tebow NOT Going to Be The Bachelor
6:28 pm, March 5th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Tim Tebow… as “The Bachelor”?
A number of outlets have seized on reports that the squeaky-clean Denver Broncos quarterback has been approached to star on the hit ABC reality series.
Much of the speculation was triggered by host Chris Harrison’s appearance on Monday’s “Access Hollywood Live,” during which he mentioned that Tebow was being targeted for the show.
But when Gossip Cop inquired, a network source assured us Harrison was kidding. “It was a joke,” says our insider.
And Tebow himself has laughed off the report, tweeting on Tuesday, “Haha rumors can be crazy!”
He wrote, “Even though I’ve watched the show before, I’m definitely not gonna be on the Bachelor,” adding, “#JessePalmer,” referring to the the former Florida Gators-turned-NFL quarterback who starred on the show’s fifth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness