Tim Tebow NOT Going to Be The Bachelor
6:28 pm, March 5th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Tim Tebow… as “The Bachelor”?
A number of outlets have seized on reports that the squeaky-clean Denver Broncos quarterback has been approached to star on the hit ABC reality series.
Much of the speculation was triggered by host Chris Harrison’s appearance on Monday’s “Access Hollywood Live,” during which he mentioned that Tebow was being targeted for the show.
But when Gossip Cop inquired, a network source assured us Harrison was kidding. “It was a joke,” says our insider.
And Tebow himself has laughed off the report, tweeting on Tuesday, “Haha rumors can be crazy!”
He wrote, “Even though I’ve watched the show before, I’m definitely not gonna be on the Bachelor,” adding, “#JessePalmer,” referring to the the former Florida Gators-turned-NFL quarterback who starred on the show’s fifth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?