Tim Tebow Gets Visited By Jesus in SNL Sketch (VIDEO)
12:27 pm, December 18th, 2011VIDEO
Denver Broncos Tim Tebow got the “SNL” treatment on Saturday.
In the show’s last sketch, the devout quarterback (Taran Killam), who’s led his team to a string of victories — often pulling from behind in the fourth quarter — is visited in the locker room by Jesus (Jason Sudeikis), who explains that he is “the reason you’ve won your past six football games.”
After Tebow says, “The Holy Bible is my playbook,” Jesus advises, “You need to read the regular playbook” and to “take it down a notch.”
Jesus then wishes the Broncos good luck on Sunday against the New England Patriots, noting, “If I’m the son of God, Tom Brady’s got to be the guy’s nephew. That guy’s a miracle worker.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
The Broncos take on the Patriots today at around 4 p.m. EST.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?