Tim Tebow Gets Visited By Jesus in SNL Sketch (VIDEO)
12:27 pm, December 18th, 2011VIDEO
Denver Broncos Tim Tebow got the “SNL” treatment on Saturday.
In the show’s last sketch, the devout quarterback (Taran Killam), who’s led his team to a string of victories — often pulling from behind in the fourth quarter — is visited in the locker room by Jesus (Jason Sudeikis), who explains that he is “the reason you’ve won your past six football games.”
After Tebow says, “The Holy Bible is my playbook,” Jesus advises, “You need to read the regular playbook” and to “take it down a notch.”
Jesus then wishes the Broncos good luck on Sunday against the New England Patriots, noting, “If I’m the son of God, Tom Brady’s got to be the guy’s nephew. That guy’s a miracle worker.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
The Broncos take on the Patriots today at around 4 p.m. EST.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?