Tim Tebow Asked to Host SNL?
4:58 pm, January 18th, 2012
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has no love for “Saturday Night Live,” according to the National Enquirer.
The tabloid says the show, which last month aired a hilarious sketch in which “Jesus” advises the devout NFL star (Taran Killam) to “take it down a notch,” supposedly “asked the pious jock to host an upcoming show!”
But Tebow allegedly told SNL “NO WAY!” and issued a statement through his reps saying, “Tim was not impressed with the skit, which embarrassed him — nor does he agree with the show’s liberal philosophy.”
The Enquirer claims the show’s producers “vow they won’t give up, and will try to snag Tim for next season.”
Unfortunately, the supermarket tab has fumbled again.
SNL NEVER tried to get him in the first place.
A source involved with the show tells Gossip Cop the tale is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Shows Off Bikini Bod
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna