CLAIM: Tim McGraw “Stopped Wearing Wedding Ring,” Faith Hill Marriage Over
2:01 pm, September 25th, 2013
Following in the lead of its sister publication, the National Enquirer, the magazine claims McGraw has “stopped wearing his wedding ring” amid alleged marital problems.
According to the tab, the country singer “shocked everyone” when he performed at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in L.A. last weekend “without his once beloved gold wedding band.”
A so-called “pal” McGraw says, “He and Faith have been fighting a lot recently — and he’s tired of it all. He was making a big statement by performing without his ring at such a huge festival.”
Star goes on to claim that McGraw “refuses” to celebrate his and Hill’s upcoming 17th wedding anniversary on October 6.
“Faith has been trying to make things work,” adds the magazine’s purported “insider,” who further alleges, “She wanted to do something special for their anniversary, but he said no.”
A rep for McGraw tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s story is “not true,” noting, “Tim and Faith are very happily married and these accusations are ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?