CLAIM: Tim McGraw “Stopped Wearing Wedding Ring,” Faith Hill Marriage Over
2:01 pm, September 25th, 2013
Following in the lead of its sister publication, the National Enquirer, the magazine claims McGraw has “stopped wearing his wedding ring” amid alleged marital problems.
According to the tab, the country singer “shocked everyone” when he performed at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in L.A. last weekend “without his once beloved gold wedding band.”
A so-called “pal” McGraw says, “He and Faith have been fighting a lot recently — and he’s tired of it all. He was making a big statement by performing without his ring at such a huge festival.”
Star goes on to claim that McGraw “refuses” to celebrate his and Hill’s upcoming 17th wedding anniversary on October 6.
“Faith has been trying to make things work,” adds the magazine’s purported “insider,” who further alleges, “She wanted to do something special for their anniversary, but he said no.”
A rep for McGraw tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s story is “not true,” noting, “Tim and Faith are very happily married and these accusations are ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage