CLAIM: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Marriage “Destroyed By Jealousy”
6:22 pm, February 5th, 2014
The tabloid says the country stars’ relationship “hangs by a thread as he prepares to hit the road with a pretty, young singer.”
That would be Cassadee Pope, “The Voice” winner who will be touring with McGraw this summer.
According to In Touch, “the tour news is exposing old wounds — and new doubts.”
“Faith is insecure. She gets jealous when he’s on tour without her,” a so-called “source” tells the outlet. “She’s scared of all the temptations he faces — the partying, the groupies, the other acts.”
The In Touch insider adds, “She’s put up with a lot and is tired of having to hold the family together in his absence, while he’s out doing his thing.”
With that, the tabloid begins an endless discussion that regurgitates every discredited rumor about the couple — McGraw supposedly not wearing his wedding ring, Hill being jealous about his friendship with Taylor Swift, the idea that their denials of a problem is somehow evidence of a problem.
There’s nothing new or damning in the entire report.
It’s just more of the same drivel that the happily married McGraw and Hill keep debunking.
“This is absolutely not true,” a rep tells Gossip Cop of the In Touch cover story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties