Howard Stern Gives Tim Hockenberry’s “Imagine” Cover Standing Ovation on AGT
10:22 pm, September 4th, 2012VIDEO
Howard Stern declared Tim Hockenberry’s “America’s Got Talent” semi-final performance the “most moving we’ve had from a singer in a love time.”
Hockeberry played the piano as he sang John Lennon’s “Imagine,” accompanied by a cellist.
The sparse arrangement won over Stern, who gave Hockenberry a standing ovation, and said the singer deserves “a place in the finals.”
Sharon Osbourne also pointed out the “simplicity” of the performance, noting it was “very true” and “refreshing.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed it,” she added.
Howie Mandel said he could listen to Hockenberry “all night long,” but expressed concern that it isn’t “original enough to take [him] to the next step.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?