Tila Tequila Dresses as Nazi, Supports Hitler In Series Of Anti-Semitic Posts
10:30 pm, December 9th, 2013PHOTO
Tila Tequila is apparently embracing Nazism now.
The former reality star has shared a series of pro-Hitler posts on Facebook, and also uploaded a photo of herself dressed in Nazi garb standing in front of Auschwitz.
She has since deleted the picture, but you can see it below.
In one confused post, Tequila writes, “Once upon a time in a land far away there was a special and sweet kid who had a dream to become a painter. He was a brilliant artist and was ahead of his time. He had hopes, and dreams just like we all do.”
“Unfortunately, the art schools did not feel the same as he and they rejected him. Fast forward a few years later he was roughed up and bullied on top of that by the same people he once loved. His Name was Hitler,” she adds.
The former “Shot at Love” star then relates herself to Hitler, saying that after she converted to Judaism last year, “[The Jews] mocked her, rejected her and laughed at her through and through when all she ever did was show them her love.”
She also uploaded a photo of what appears to be a young Hitler and a little girl.
Tequila shared a number of additional offensive messages, but seems to have removed the posts.
On Sunday, the reality star bizarrely claimed Paul Walker had been murdered.
See Tequila’s Nazi photo below if you wish.
Warning: Extremely offensive content.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum