What a Joke: Tila Tequila Uses “Onion” as Real News Source
12:30 pm, May 18th, 2010
After all, it seemed that a woman with such a loose grip on the reality of her own life would have trouble accurately reporting the news beyond her front door.
We might have overestimated her.
One day after Perez Hilton triumphantly lowered the bar for blogging, Tequila manages to squeeze her surgically enhanced self beneath it with dazzling obliviousness.
She reports that Barrymore has put together a confessional coloring book about her life and evolution.
Tequila quotes a “publicist,” describes what the book will discuss (addictions, sexuality, etc.), and seems puzzled about the intended target audience.
The fake news outlet. The “everything is made up and everyone knows it” satire site.
Well, everyone… except Tila Tequila.
Mind you, Tequila isn’t even quoting an article, where nuances might confuse someone who wears more ink than she’ll ever read.
She takes the Barrymore story from an Onion video!
It’s helpfully embedded on her site. Take a look.
Tila Tequila watched that clip, turned it over in her head, and posted it as “legit” celebrity news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court