Tab wrong about Tiger Woods marrying Rachel Uchitel
2:43 pm, August 1st, 2010
“Tiger to Marry Mistress Rachel Uchitel – & Wants a Baby!” screams a headline in the National Enquirer.
The article even quotes a source saying Woods told Uchitel, “I want you to have my baby!”
But there may a glitch…
“While Rachel hopes to kick her addictions to the prescription drug Ambien and alcohol on the VH1 series ['Celebrity Rehab'],” writes the Enquirer, “the disgraced golfer is terrified that ‘Rehab’ host Dr. Drew Pinsky will torpedo their romance.”
Plus, the tabloid claims he went “ballistic” when Uchitel told him she was doing “Celebrity Rehab,” because he’s “embarrassed that the next Mrs. Tiger Woods will be known as a former drug addict.”
First of all, there’s really nothing that can embarrass Woods, who’s had multiple mistresses.
Actually, what’s embarrassing is the Enquirer‘s assertion that Uchitel “hopes to kick her addictions to the prescription drug Ambien and alcohol.” She’s not hooked on pills or booze.
Uchitel is on “Celebrity Rehab” to work on her “relationship addiction.”
But most importantly, when informed of the Enquirer’s story about Uchitel and Woods marrying and having a baby, a source close to her told Gossip Cop, “Ha! Really? That’s a nice fairy tale.”
Gossip Cop looks forward to the Enquirer‘s next story about Uchitel encountering a big bad wolf on her way to her grandmother.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man