Tab wrong about Tiger Woods marrying Rachel Uchitel
2:43 pm, August 1st, 2010
“Tiger to Marry Mistress Rachel Uchitel – & Wants a Baby!” screams a headline in the National Enquirer.
The article even quotes a source saying Woods told Uchitel, “I want you to have my baby!”
But there may a glitch…
“While Rachel hopes to kick her addictions to the prescription drug Ambien and alcohol on the VH1 series ['Celebrity Rehab'],” writes the Enquirer, “the disgraced golfer is terrified that ‘Rehab’ host Dr. Drew Pinsky will torpedo their romance.”
Plus, the tabloid claims he went “ballistic” when Uchitel told him she was doing “Celebrity Rehab,” because he’s “embarrassed that the next Mrs. Tiger Woods will be known as a former drug addict.”
First of all, there’s really nothing that can embarrass Woods, who’s had multiple mistresses.
Actually, what’s embarrassing is the Enquirer‘s assertion that Uchitel “hopes to kick her addictions to the prescription drug Ambien and alcohol.” She’s not hooked on pills or booze.
Uchitel is on “Celebrity Rehab” to work on her “relationship addiction.”
But most importantly, when informed of the Enquirer’s story about Uchitel and Woods marrying and having a baby, a source close to her told Gossip Cop, “Ha! Really? That’s a nice fairy tale.”
Gossip Cop looks forward to the Enquirer‘s next story about Uchitel encountering a big bad wolf on her way to her grandmother.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired