CLAIM: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby
3:26 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
According to the tabloid, “The glamour couple’s relationship is going through a rough patch because dad-of-two Tiger is dead-set against having more children, and he doesn’t want any part of Lindsey’s dysfunctional family.”
Vonn recently pulled out of the Winter Olympics with an injury, and the couple jointly adopted a dog named Leo to help boost her spirits.
But the Enquirer thinks he had an ulterior motive.
“Adopting the dog was Tiger’s sneaky way of delaying Lindsey’s requests to have a baby,” a “close source” tells the tabloid.
With her career in flux, explains the source, “Lindsey started looking at what she would do next with her life and began pushing Tiger for children.”
The Enquirer explains that Woods does not want children with Vonn “because that would bring him closer to her troubled family.”
Vonn has reportedly had issues with her parents.
“Tiger is starting to see Lindsey as a potential ball and chain,” a “source” tells the Enquirer.
The tab’s insider adds, “If she’s no longer the world’s best female skier, she could lose a lot of her appeal to him.”
Wow, what a mean-spirited and baseless attack.
Of course, the Enquirer wrongly said that Woods was going to marry Rachel Uchitel, so it’s used to just guessing and hoping.
Unfortunately, this story about trouble between Woods and Vonn over baby plans is 100 percent wrong.
A source close to Vonn tells Gossip Cop it’s “ludicrous and wildly inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?