Tiger Woods Cut By Shaving Company
9:33 am, December 24th, 2010
Tiger Woods has been dropped by Gillette.
The shaving company, a division of Procter & Gamble, announced it’s not going to renew its endorsement deal with the golfer.
This is just the latest corporation to dump Woods following revelations 13 months ago that he had multiple extramarital affairs.
Accenture LLP, AT&T Inc. and Gatorade outright got rid of Woods, while Gillette and Tag Heuer simply stopped featuring him in ads.
What do you think of Gillette severing its ties to Woods?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart