Tiger Woods Cut By Shaving Company
9:33 am, December 24th, 2010
Tiger Woods has been dropped by Gillette.
The shaving company, a division of Procter & Gamble, announced it’s not going to renew its endorsement deal with the golfer.
This is just the latest corporation to dump Woods following revelations 13 months ago that he had multiple extramarital affairs.
Accenture LLP, AT&T Inc. and Gatorade outright got rid of Woods, while Gillette and Tag Heuer simply stopped featuring him in ads.
What do you think of Gillette severing its ties to Woods?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents