Tiger Woods Cut By Shaving Company
9:33 am, December 24th, 2010
Tiger Woods has been dropped by Gillette.
The shaving company, a division of Procter & Gamble, announced it’s not going to renew its endorsement deal with the golfer.
This is just the latest corporation to dump Woods following revelations 13 months ago that he had multiple extramarital affairs.
Accenture LLP, AT&T Inc. and Gatorade outright got rid of Woods, while Gillette and Tag Heuer simply stopped featuring him in ads.
What do you think of Gillette severing its ties to Woods?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?