Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren Divorce Drama Set To End Soon
3:09 pm, July 1st, 2010
Mistresses. Car accident. Lost endorsements. Custody issues.
And if you’re like Gossip Cop, you tired of it months ago by mistress number 8 or so.
But now there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
Woods and Nordegren’s divorce will reportedly be finalized in the next few days, possibly as soon as tomorrow.
According to one account, the terms of the divorce are a “done deal” but the paperwork still needs to be filed in court.
The multimillion dollar question is exactly how much Nordegren will get in the settlement.
Figures bandied about go as high as $750 million, a number refuted by TMZ, which claims Nordegren won’t get “anything close” to that amount.
Even though Gossip Cop also knows the three-quarters of a billion dollars is WAY off, don’t worry — Nordegren will be just fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Miranda Kerr Is Picture Perfect In South Korea
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples