Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren Divorce Drama Set To End Soon
3:09 pm, July 1st, 2010
Mistresses. Car accident. Lost endorsements. Custody issues.
And if you’re like Gossip Cop, you tired of it months ago by mistress number 8 or so.
But now there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
Woods and Nordegren’s divorce will reportedly be finalized in the next few days, possibly as soon as tomorrow.
According to one account, the terms of the divorce are a “done deal” but the paperwork still needs to be filed in court.
The multimillion dollar question is exactly how much Nordegren will get in the settlement.
Figures bandied about go as high as $750 million, a number refuted by TMZ, which claims Nordegren won’t get “anything close” to that amount.
Even though Gossip Cop also knows the three-quarters of a billion dollars is WAY off, don’t worry — Nordegren will be just fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs