Tiger Woods dumped by AT&T
10:43 am, December 31st, 2009BREAKING
AT&T has just hung up its affiliation with Tiger Woods.
AT&T’s logo used to prominently appear of Woods’ golf bag, and was the title sponsor of a PGA event that he hosted this past July. But in light of his alleged infidelities, the telecom decided to drop Woods.
The phone company joins the consulting firm Accenture in severing its ties with Woods. Meanwhile, other companies like Tag Heuer and Gillette have limited their marketing with the disgraced golfer.
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller