Tiger Woods Wins Golf Tournament for First Time in Two Years
7:06 pm, December 4th, 2011
After more than two years, Tiger Woods won a golf tournament.
The former #1 player came from behind to beat Zach Johnson on the final hole of the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, California.
It was his first victory since November 2009, when Woods won the Australian Masters.
Just days after that triumph, Woods crashed his car near his Florida home and his secret life of serial infidelity came to light.
It remains to be seen whether Sunday’s victory after two years of scandal and poor play is an aberration, or the start of good things for Woods in the sport he used to dominate.
Are you hoping the victories keep coming for Woods?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage