Bachelor Villain Tierra LiCausi Engaged
11:20 pm, February 13th, 2013PHOTOS
LiCausi first raised speculation about an engagement earlier this month, when she posted an Instagram photo of herself (see below) wearing a large diamond ring.
She sent out a second picture (see right) last Tuesday.
While fans of the show suspected she was just trying to fuel the rumor mill by falsely suggesting she was engaged to Lowe, her brother tells Wet Paint that she actually is engaged — to someone else.
And, according to her sibling, LiCausi and her ex (whose name wasn’t revealed) rekindled their relationship in November immediately after Lowe dumped her in St. Croix, with the mystery man flying out to the tropical locale.
Together since then, the pair became engaged last month.
The news is pretty shocking considering how insistent LiCausi was about her feelings for Lowe, and her belief that they’d end up marrying.
It’s not yet known if she’ll participate in the upcoming “Women Tell All” special, where LiCausi can give her side of the story.
Lowe has yet to comment on his ex’s wedding plans.
Are you happy LiCausi found love, or do you think Lowe dodged a bullet?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank