Bachelor Villain Tierra LiCausi Engaged
11:20 pm, February 13th, 2013PHOTOS
LiCausi first raised speculation about an engagement earlier this month, when she posted an Instagram photo of herself (see below) wearing a large diamond ring.
She sent out a second picture (see right) last Tuesday.
While fans of the show suspected she was just trying to fuel the rumor mill by falsely suggesting she was engaged to Lowe, her brother tells Wet Paint that she actually is engaged — to someone else.
And, according to her sibling, LiCausi and her ex (whose name wasn’t revealed) rekindled their relationship in November immediately after Lowe dumped her in St. Croix, with the mystery man flying out to the tropical locale.
Together since then, the pair became engaged last month.
The news is pretty shocking considering how insistent LiCausi was about her feelings for Lowe, and her belief that they’d end up marrying.
It’s not yet known if she’ll participate in the upcoming “Women Tell All” special, where LiCausi can give her side of the story.
Lowe has yet to comment on his ex’s wedding plans.
Are you happy LiCausi found love, or do you think Lowe dodged a bullet?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related