Tidbit from Kristen Stewart interview on Jay Leno tonight
9:52 pm, March 10th, 2010Details
She does NOT talk about “Eclipse.”
But she does talk about Joan Jett and, of course, her film “The Runaways.”
Gossip Cop was given the following preview:
“I was really lucky to have [Joan Jett] be so into the project, and so open about it ’cause, not a lot of people my age know about The Runaways, and it was the most important part of her life and kick started her career. And also, they were the first girl band. They were the first girls to ever play aggressive, sexual assertive rock and roll.”
For the rest of Stewart’s interview, set your DVRs or stay up a bit longer to catch her tonight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity reporting.
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest.
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy