T.I. Helps Talk Suicidal Man Out of Jumping
6:00 pm, October 13th, 2010BREAKING!
T.I. helped talk a suicidal man off of a ledge in Atlanta on Wednesday.
The rapper heard about the would-be jumper on the radio and drove to the building to help. T.I. asked the cops whether he could lend assistance, and police persuaded the unidentified man to come down from a ledge and speak with the singer.
In an interview with the Associated Press, T.I. said: “I told him it ain’t that bad. It’ll get better, to put the time and effort into making it better… It looks bad right now, but it can turn around.”
The suicidal man was taken to the hospital.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed