REPORT: T.I. Probation Could be Revoked; Prison Looms
7:13 pm, September 2nd, 2010
T.I. could be facing serious prison time.
Federal officials are reportedly “in the process” of deciding whether to revoke the rapper’s probation after he was booked on drug charges in Los Angeles late on Wednesday.
The performer was released from prison last December. He had pleaded guilty to federal weapons charges after being caught receiving multiple machine guns and silencers.
If officials determine that he violated the terms of his probation, T.I. could be incarcerated for a much longer period.
T.I. (whose real name is Clifford Harris) was arrested with his wife Tameka Cottle (also known as Tiny) on Wednesday after a Sunset Boulevard traffic violation turned into a narcotics investigation.
Officers charged them with felony possession of a controlled substance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo