T.I. Going to Prison After Judge Revokes Probation
4:42 pm, October 15th, 2010BREAKING!
A judge has revoked probation for T.I. and sentenced the rapper to 11 months in prison.
He was serving probation after a prior conviction for gun possession.
The ruling comes two days after the performer helped authorities talk a suicidal man out of jumping from a ledge. One of the police officers with whom T.I. worked on that tense situation reportedly testified on his behalf in court.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Untouched: Old And New Pictures Of 'Completely Natural' Nicole Kidman
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards