T.I. Going to Prison After Judge Revokes Probation
4:42 pm, October 15th, 2010BREAKING!
A judge has revoked probation for T.I. and sentenced the rapper to 11 months in prison.
He was serving probation after a prior conviction for gun possession.
The ruling comes two days after the performer helped authorities talk a suicidal man out of jumping from a ledge. One of the police officers with whom T.I. worked on that tense situation reportedly testified on his behalf in court.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna