10-Year-Old Model Thylane Loubry Blondeau Ignites Controversy [VIDEO]
3:39 pm, August 4th, 2011VIDEO
Thylane Loubry Blondeau, a 10-year-old French model, is at the center of controversy after Vogue Paris published a pictorial featuring the girl in a series of provocative poses.
In the photo spread, the girl is dressed in tight dresses and heels, and wearing makeup. Moreover, she recreates the seductive-style stares perfected by older fashion models.
It’s not the first time Blondeau has been photographed in such a manner, but the sexualized Vogue layout is sparking intense debate, and comes amid a spate of “how young is too young” stories, including the “retirement” of 6-year-old beauty queen Eden Wood and the marriage of 16-year-old singer Courtney Stodden to a 51-year-old actor.
Check out the video from “Good Morning America” below.
So… what do you think about the Blondeau brouhaha? Creepy? Bad taste? Or is too much being made of it?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet