Paula Deen Extortionist Sentenced to Jail
5:30 pm, September 16th, 2013
According to the FBI, Paculis contacted the kitchen celebrity’s camp back in June and demanded a quarter million dollars, threatening to release “true and damning” statements allegedly made by Deen.
After Deen’s attorney contacted federal officials in Atlanta, Paculis was taken into custody in New York, charged with two counts of extortion.
He subsequently struck a plea deal with prosecutors, agreeing to plead guilty to one of the counts.
On Monday, Paculis was sentenced to two years in prison, one year of supervised release, and 40 hours of community service.
According to TMZ, the court also ordered him to attend substance abuse counseling.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?