Thomas Gibson of Criminal Minds Arrested For DUI
9:12 am, January 6th, 2013
Thomas Gibson was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of DUI.
The “Criminal Minds” and former “Dharma and Greg” star was stopped by police when driving through an area that had been blocked off in Los Angeles.
We’re told Gibson refused a breathalyzer test, and was then placed under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Gossip Cop will update when more information emerges.
As of Sunday morning, Gibson was still being held in custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again