Thomas Gibson of Criminal Minds Arrested For DUI
9:12 am, January 6th, 2013
Thomas Gibson was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of DUI.
The “Criminal Minds” and former “Dharma and Greg” star was stopped by police when driving through an area that had been blocked off in Los Angeles.
We’re told Gibson refused a breathalyzer test, and was then placed under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Gossip Cop will update when more information emerges.
As of Sunday morning, Gibson was still being held in custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents