Thomas Gibson of Criminal Minds Arrested For DUI
9:12 am, January 6th, 2013
Thomas Gibson was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of DUI.
The “Criminal Minds” and former “Dharma and Greg” star was stopped by police when driving through an area that had been blocked off in Los Angeles.
We’re told Gibson refused a breathalyzer test, and was then placed under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Gossip Cop will update when more information emerges.
As of Sunday morning, Gibson was still being held in custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life