Thomas Gibson of Criminal Minds Arrested For DUI
9:12 am, January 6th, 2013
Thomas Gibson was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of DUI.
The “Criminal Minds” and former “Dharma and Greg” star was stopped by police when driving through an area that had been blocked off in Los Angeles.
We’re told Gibson refused a breathalyzer test, and was then placed under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Gossip Cop will update when more information emerges.
As of Sunday morning, Gibson was still being held in custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet