Thomas Gibson of Criminal Minds Arrested For DUI
9:12 am, January 6th, 2013
Thomas Gibson was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of DUI.
The “Criminal Minds” and former “Dharma and Greg” star was stopped by police when driving through an area that had been blocked off in Los Angeles.
We’re told Gibson refused a breathalyzer test, and was then placed under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Gossip Cop will update when more information emerges.
As of Sunday morning, Gibson was still being held in custody.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Can You Pair The Celeb With Their Signature Smile?