Think Like A Man Still on Top, Beats New Releases
8:54 am, April 29th, 2012BOX OFFICE
Think Like A Man has once again grabbed the top spot at the box office.
The ensemble adaptation of Steve Harvey’s bestseller took in $18 million, beating second place finisher The Pirates! Band of Misfits, which earned $11.4 million.
Nabbing a close third was The Lucky One, which had $11.3 million in ticket sales.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Safe ($7.7 million), The Raven ($7.3 million), Chimpanzee ($5.5 million), The Three Stooges ($5.4 million), and The Cabin in the Woods ($4.5 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now