Think Like A Man Beats The Hunger Games at Weekend Box Office
9:09 am, April 22nd, 2012BOX OFFICE
The Hunger Games’ run atop the box office has come to an end.
Two new releases — Think Like A Man and The Lucky One — placed ahead of the kids-killing-kids blockbuster, which had been #1 for four weeks.
Think Like A Man, based on the Steve Harvey book, grabbed the weekend’s top spot with a box office take of $33 million.
The Hunger Games fell to third place with $14.5 million.
Meanwhile, nature flick Chimpanzee and The Three Stooges took fourth and fifth places with $10.2 million and $9.2 million, respectively.
Round out the weekends Top 10 were The Cabin in the Woods ($7.8 million), American Reunion ($5.2 million), Titanic 3D ($5 million), 21 Jump Street ($4.6 million) and Mirror Mirror ($4.1 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts