Max George of The Wanted: We’ve Kept Lindsay Lohan “Out Of Trouble” (VIDEO)
9:30 am, December 8th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan has spent the last few days traveling on the road with The Wanted, so when the boy band sat for an interview as part of Z100’s Jingle Ball, the guys were asked about the experience of having the actress on tour.
Max George, the group member with whom Lohan is rumored to be most cozy, joked, “I think we’ve proved to ourselves, if we can stay out of trouble and keep her out of trouble this week, then we’re obviously outstanding citizens of the community, and we’ve managed to do both, so I’m quite proud of that.”
So what else did the group have to say?
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet