The Wanted’s Tom Parker Calls Christina Aguilera a “Total B***h” (VIDEO)
6:15 pm, April 27th, 2012VIDEO
Christina Aguilera did not make the best impression when meeting British boy band The Wanted on “The Voice” last week.
The group’s Max George was asked during an interview with 92.3 NOW FM in New York why he didn’t kiss Aguilera after their performance, since he smooched Jennifer Lopez when the band performed on “American Idol.”
George admits, “She was a bit scary, to be honest.”
Band mate Tom Parker then jumps in to add, “She’s a total b***h.”
Parker explains, “She might not be a b***h in real life but to us she was a b***h. She just sat there and didn’t speak to us. Wouldn’t even look at us.”
Asked again about kissing Lopez, George offers, “J.Lo’s hot. Christina’s nothing special.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think of The Wanted’s comments about Aguilera?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Super Stars With Secret Talents