The Wanted’s Tom Parker Calls Christina Aguilera a “Total B***h” (VIDEO)
6:15 pm, April 27th, 2012VIDEO
Christina Aguilera did not make the best impression when meeting British boy band The Wanted on “The Voice” last week.
The group’s Max George was asked during an interview with 92.3 NOW FM in New York why he didn’t kiss Aguilera after their performance, since he smooched Jennifer Lopez when the band performed on “American Idol.”
George admits, “She was a bit scary, to be honest.”
Band mate Tom Parker then jumps in to add, “She’s a total b***h.”
Parker explains, “She might not be a b***h in real life but to us she was a b***h. She just sat there and didn’t speak to us. Wouldn’t even look at us.”
Asked again about kissing Lopez, George offers, “J.Lo’s hot. Christina’s nothing special.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think of The Wanted’s comments about Aguilera?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Shows Off Bikini Bod
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna