The Voice Adds Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Alanis Morissette + More Mentors
2:20 pm, January 6th, 2012
“The Voice” is upping things a notch for season two.
NBC announced on Friday that Kelly Clarkson, Jewel, Miranda Lambert, Alanis Morissette, Ne-Yo, Lionel Richie, Robin Thicke and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds will join the show as mentors to the aspiring singers.
Clarkson’s addition is interesting as she got her start at rival show “American Idol.”
The singing competition premieres Sunday, February 5 after the Super Bowl.
What do you think of the show’s new additions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Victoria's Secret Model Disses Taylor Swift's Modeling Potential
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice