The Voice Adds Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Alanis Morissette + More Mentors
2:20 pm, January 6th, 2012
“The Voice” is upping things a notch for season two.
NBC announced on Friday that Kelly Clarkson, Jewel, Miranda Lambert, Alanis Morissette, Ne-Yo, Lionel Richie, Robin Thicke and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds will join the show as mentors to the aspiring singers.
Clarkson’s addition is interesting as she got her start at rival show “American Idol.”
The singing competition premieres Sunday, February 5 after the Super Bowl.
What do you think of the show’s new additions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time