‘The Social Network’ #1 at Box Office
12:07 am, October 3rd, 2010UPDATED
The Social Network, the eagerly awaited film about the founders of Facebook, which stars Jesse Eisenberg, Mara Rooney, Andrew Garfield, and Justin Timberlake, not surprisingly takes the number spot at the box office.
The film sold $23 million in tickets.
Coming in second is the animated Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole with $10.5 million, while last week’s winner, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, starring Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, and Carey Mulligan came in third with$10.2 million.
Taking fourth place is The Town with approximately $9.8 million in receipts, followed in fifth by Easy A, which earned $7 million.
Also in the Top Ten are You Again ($5.6 million), Let Me In ($5.2 million), Case 39 ($5.1 million), Devil ($3.9 million), and Alpha and Omega ($3 million).
What are you going to see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court